J.P. Devor’s Food Services, LLC, has leased space at the Cedar Cliff Center
J.P. Devor’s Food Services, LLC, has leased space at the Cedar Cliff Center, 1104 Carlisle Road, Camp Hill. Joey’s Chicken Shack is an extension of the locally-known food truck The Chicken Truck, and will serve simple fresh food and is known to offer the best chicken around.
Joey’s Chicken Shack will be having a soft opening with the following dates and hours:
- Thursday, January 26, 3pm-9pm
- Friday, January 27, 3pm-10pm
- Saturday, January 28, 11am-10pm
- Sunday, January 29, 11am-9pm
- Wednesday & Thursday, February 1 & 2, 11am-9pm
- Friday & Saturday, February 3 & 4, 11am-10pm
- Sunday, February 5, 11am-9pm
Starting Tuesday, February 7, the regular hours of operation will include:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays, 11am-9pm
- Fridays & Saturdays, 11am-10pm
- Sundays, 11am-9pm
- Mondays, Closed
A friends and family event is scheduled for Sunday, February 12, from 5-9, with a grand opening weekend scheduled for February 24, 25, & 26, when there will be a variety of specials. For more details please call 717-856-4361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also like Joey’s Chicken Shack on Facebook for up to date information.
J.P. Devor’s Food Services, LLC, is the brainchild of Joseph ‘Joey’ Devor, a local restauranteur and Cedar Cliff Graduate. Joey is excited to open his first brick and mortar restaurant in his hometown of Lower Allen.
Jessica Gasper of Campbell Commercial Real Estate, Inc. represented the Tenant in the transaction.