Over 33 Years at the Forefront of Central Pennsylvania Real Estate
Since 1984, locally owned and operated Campbell Commercial Real Estate Inc. has maintained its focus on education, specialization and client objectives. This local and independent real estate company with national reach continues to represent many of the same clients since its inception 33 years ago.
The firm’s steadfast focus in sales, leasing, valuation and financing allows the CAMPBELL team to handle many of the area’s largest real estate transactions. Small in design, but mighty in productivity, CAMPBELL frequently holds the area’s highest per-person transaction production.
Representing many of the area’s most recognizable companies and institutions, CAMPBELL recently worked on transactions for Capital BlueCross, the West Shore School District, West Shore Window & Door, Higher Information Group, PNC Bank, Miller’s Insurance, HACC, Partners in Women’s Health, Harrisburg International Airport, Szeles Real Estate and Development, United Methodist Home for Children Inc., Harrisburg Area YMCA, Lower Allen Township, FNB Bank and Orrstown Bank.
Awards and Community Service:
- Top Producer/Commercial Sales and Leasing – Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS (1999 & 2001)
- Commercial Winner’s Circle – Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS ( 2000 – 2008)
- Readers’ Choice Awards (Real Estate Agent Commercial) – Harrisburg Magazine (2014)
- 50 Fastest Growing Companies – Central Penn Business Journal
- Best Places to Work – Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Man & Woman of the Year
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training